Information in compliance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Privacy Law).
Ferrarelle S.p.A., in compliance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Privacy Law) and with the requirements of Regulation 229/2014 of the Controller for Personal Data Protection, wishes to inform you that this website uses technical cookies, which are small pieces of text that websites send to the browser and are stored on your device and later retransmitted to the same sites on following visits.
Cookies are strictly necessary to allow:
- browsing and use of the website (making it possible to buy something or to log in to access reserved areas "browsing or session cookies");
- data collection for statistical information and in aggregate form, with information on the number of users and how they visit the website ("statistical analysis cookies");
- browsing based on selected criteria (language, products selected for purchase, "functionality cookie") to improve service.
These cookies are installed directly by Ferrarelle S.p.A. Since they are not used for purposes other than those described above, their installation does not require your consent.
In addition to the above, we wish to point out that you can set your browsers to automatically block cookies by activating the following option. The lack of technical cookies, however, may cause difficulties when interacting with this website.
To deactivate, remove or block cookies, change the setting of your browser options as follows:
- Open Firefox;
- Premi il pulsante "Alt" sulla tastiera;
- On the toolbar at the top of your browser, select "Tools" and then select "Options";
- Select the Privacy panel;
- Go to "Chronology Settings" and "Use Custom Settings";
- Deselect "Accept cookies from sites" and save your preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on "Tools" and "Internet Options";
- Select the "Privacy" menu and move the slider to the privacy level you prefer (to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies);
- Click "Ok".
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the "Tools" icon;
- Select "Configuration" and "Advanced Options";
- In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content Settings" button;
- In the "Cookies" section, you can deselect cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Safari;
- Choose "Preferences" and click on "Privacy" in the dialog window;
- In the "Accept cookie" section, you can specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information, click on the Help button (with a question mark).
Please note that according to Article 7 of the Privacy Law, you can block cookies at any time by accessing this information with instructions on how to modify your choices.